When will you bill me?
What charges will be on my first invoice?
Your first invoice will contain the following charges;
- Your Setup Fees which are once-off only
- Your Pro-rata service fee amounts (see explanation below)
If you connect with Call Dynamics part way through the month, you will be charged a pro-rata access fee for your call pack and inbound numbers from that date until the end of the current month.
How will I receive my invoice?
Your invoices are emailed to your nominated email address each month, typically between the 5th and the 7th of the month. 10 Business Days after your invoice arrives, your nominated Credit Card will be automatically debited the owing amount on the invoice.
You must maintain an active Credit Card with funds to cover your monthly fees at all times to enable Call Dynamics to continue to provide you with a service.
How can I pay my invoice?
Your outstanding amount will be automatically debited from the Credit Card you provide to us on the due date of the invoice. This usually happens between the 14th and the 16th of the month.
If your payment fails and we have not received your payment within 7 days of the invoice due date, a late payment fee will be added to your account and we will inform you via email that your payment was not received.
To enable Call Dynamics to provide you with services, you must keep an active Credit Card that has sufficient funds on file with us at all times in accordance with our Standard Form of Agreement.
A secondary payment option is BPAY, and the instructions for this payment option are on the first page of your invoice. Please note that BPAY payments can take up to 3 business days to arrive and be processed.
What if I can't pay my invoice?
If you are experiencing financial hardship, please review our Financial Hardship Policy and contact us as soon as possible using the instructions within the Financial Hardship Policy document.
Our Financial Hardship Policy is designed to alleviate pressures in such cases, to ensure as far as possible that our invoice is paid, and if its feasible to maintain your service.
What is your billing process?
Our billing process is performed in steps, as outlined below. Note that the delivery date of your invoice can vary from time to time due to the process we go through to verify and check our invoices before we send them to you. We also must wait for the call records to be finialised by upstream providers and sent to us for processing.
Your invoice will contain your access fees (billed for the month in advance) and your usage fees (billed in arrears) plus any additional charges such as late payment fees, setup fees for additional services etc.
- 5th-7th of the month – Invoices are delivered to your inbox via email
- 10 Business Days after invoices are delivered – Payments are automatically processed on your credit card
So that Call Dynamics can continue to provide exceptional customer service to our customers, we must follow our dept management process strictly and consistently. If you are having trouble paying your invoice, please consult our Financial Hardship Policy for further advice.
- If your payment fails on the due date, and you have not formally notified us of Financial Hardship;
- We will inform you 7 days after the invoice due date if we still have not received your payment,
- A Late Payment fee will be added to your account.
- If your payment is still not received within 15 days past the due date, and you have not formally notified us of Financial Hardship;
- We will send you an Email and an SMS warning you that we intend to disconnect your services in 15 days,
- We will inform you that re-connection fees will apply should your services be disconnected prior to payment being received.
- If your payment remains outstanding 30 days past the due date, and you have not formally notified us of Financial Hardship;
- We will send you an Email and an SMS notifying you that your service has been suspended and we will warn that we will begin recovery action against you should your invoice be outstanding for more than 60 days.
Can I view my current invoice amount?
Yes you can. Through our billing portal you can see your current call usage for the month by clicking on the ‘Services’ tab and ‘View Usage’. You can also see what you’ve billed for each call.
This billing and service usage information is updated on a daily basis, so keep in mind the calls you’ve made today may not appear in the portal until tomorrow.